Thursday, December 31, 2009

Time Flies

Wow! It has been over a year since my last post here. Time really flies! In my head it doesn't seem like it has been that long! I decided to take a little break. Things were getting confusing and stressful and I had A LOT of things in my life that were getting in the way of my research time. I hope to be back into my tree soon! Very soon! I miss it! I have had a few people contact me recently with little tidbits of goodness and that has really got the fire burning again! For now though, it must wait a wee bit longer. My grandfather had to have a triple bypass almost two months ago and every free moment and then some has been spent with him. I hope to be back in the swing of things again full time hopefully in a month or so! Until then!
Hope you are having a wonderful day!
: )

No comments: